Our CADUSYS™ voice mail platform was designed specifically for use in the medical profession and employs a number of unique features that are necessary for normal medical communications
Professional Voice Messaging allows physicians to share information at their mutual convenience. The mailbox also has a non-urgent status that does not page, or can be set to notify at a future date and time.
With Our Service We Offer
- All user interfacing is done via a touch-tone telephone or with internet based graphic user interface.
- Different message notification available to pager, land-based or cell phone.
- Our ISDN lines are extremely fast.
- Menus are interruptible at any time in the message review process.
- HIPAA compliant. You control the password and data is not accessible (even by us) without it!
- An ideal tool for sharing patient care information with practice associates.
- It enhances the flow of information between consultant and referring physicians
- Total programmability to accommodate a variety of different schedules or cross covering scenarios. No special equipment needed!
- No user programming required.
- All programming is pre-set, and the user selects from a set of pre-defined conditions, i.e. Answer Modes.
- Housekeeping is transparent and happens daily without interruption of normal operation.
- Patients prefer PVM's CADUSYS™ medical voice mail system because they feel that they are leaving their confidential information directly with their treating physician.
Sign Up Today And Eliminate
- Wasted time spent on hold
- The negative aspects of an operator-assisted answering service
- Unprofessional behavior, which eventually reflects on the physician
- The ability to handle only one call at a time
- Inappropriate medical decision-making by nonmedical personnel
- Cost. In most cases CADUSYS™ voice messaging through PVM is one third to one half the cost of operator assisted answering services.